Find out more about MSF's operations, mission, and it's principles.
A Charge nurse defines and implements for the entire hospital, in collaboration with the hospital management team (administrator, logistics, chief medical...), the necessary human, material and organizational resources to ensure the safety, continuity and quality of a nursing activity. They work in partnership with the Hospital Director for all matters relating to the organization of the establishment.
1. Implementing Objectives:
2. Management of services and care activities.
3. Hospital hygiene management (prevention and control of risk of infection).
4. Material management: biomedical equipment, small logistics equipment...
5. Pharmacy management at the service level: procurement, inventory tracking and consumption analysis.
6. Human Resource Management: